My second award! Okay let’s get to the point!
STEP 1: THANKS
So, C.S. Wilde has nominated me for this award. Thank you dear! Do check out her blog! I mean she’s Wilde. *crickets*
STEP 2: MY AWESOME ANSWERS
1) Game of Thrones: Yay or Nay?
Nay. I never watched the series. I only could get to the 5th page of the first book. Not my type of fiction. Sorry.
2) Batman or Superman?
Superman. I mean. He’s super! *crickets again*
3) What celebrity irritates you the most? If you answer anything other than the Kardashians, do let us know why.
(cop out cause I don’t know many celebrities)
4)What’s your favorite book?
Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka. Brillant writing. Wonderful tale. All around amazing.
5) Favorite movie?
Mulan. She saved China. Other than animation, probably. . . .
6) What’s the best TV series of all time?
I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I think Girls is pretty good. Honestly, I’m not a TV person. (Currently watching South Korean drama, Producers)
7) What fictional character do you hate the most?
Ron Weasley. I mean, Ron Weasley. He is not my king.
8) If you could be anyone or anything in this world, who/what would you be?
I would be the richest man in the world so I could donate my money to millions of people.
9) Aliens: fact or myth?
10) Would you survive for three days inside Willy Wonka’s magical chocolate factory?
Probably. Though, do I get food besides all of that candy? Or am I left to fast?
STEP 3: THE NOMINEES
STEP 4: ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR BLOGS
1. If you could live in one country, where would you live?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What is your origin story?
5. Chocolate of vanilla?
6. Would you rather run around naked in front of your friends, family, and strangers or face your worst fear for 2 months long?
7. Pragmatic or idealist?
8. Reading or watching a TV show/movie?
9. Do you have any special talents?
10. Did you have a good day? Why or why not?
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
4 – Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.